THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Another angle for the uk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sibannac
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Another angle for the uk Reply with quote

I have just e-mailed these people to enquire as to what we need to be able to carry out the normal duties of a regular ministry. I presume this is the avenue to take we do want to be seen as regular and not some of oddball cannabis outfit.
http://www.forbetterforworse.co.uk/index.html
I will post back when they have been back in contact with me usually within24hrs.
My thinking is this as soon as one official department recognises us as a "church" we are well on the way to our goals??
Apologise for any spelling errors my head is banging at the mo!! smash mecry
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's the correct way to go brother, official records.

In my humble opinion it's not a matter of getting "recognised". I believe no one but our members are entitled to "judge" if we "are a religion or not", this is protected and assured by international law. This is not in the jurisdiction of a country or government.

What we need is to get registered into the official records.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ferre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, Dutch law is very clear on this.

A ministry/church has ALL the rights that apply to religions, AND official recognition, when this ministry can show an official document from the 'headquarters/top of hierarchy that this ministry is indeed what it claims to be. Whatever religious group, no exceptions, the law is very clear and simple.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sibannac

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seem's to be the way forward then i will of course continue to apply pressure on Mr Blair and the rest of the British Government. Now all i have to do is be a little patient and wait for my benefits appeal to arrive win that then i'll have the funds required for the ministry paperwork which i will use to apply for the required authority etc then as we say in the uk BOBS YER UNCLE. Job Done!!
In the meantime i will also look into other avenues as is my nature if the front doors closed try the back the side aaa
If ya know what i mean!!(wink wink) party
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: