THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Anointing Oil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reverend C.White
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Anointing Oil Reply with quote

Hello dear Brothers and Sister. I hope this small testimony can help some of those that may be skeptical towards this organization, Its Caretaker/giver and the effects of its anointing oil (as I once was).
Yes I came to this site as an extreme skeptic. I think we can all understand why, somewhat. I mean, after all, here was a site proclaiming religious sanctuary to all for the use of cannabis, the "true" holy anointing oil and prosecution protection information. I must say when I heard about it, I had hoped it wasnt just a "scam" setup to take advantage of those that hope to escape persecution and could use the aid of a ministry and healing anointing oil for their pains. When I saw that there was a $200 donation fee to get the "premium" package I was even more skeptical. As I read on though I my curiousity and hope overtook me and I had to find out for myself if this place and its ideals where real or not.
I suffer from almost debilitating osteo-arthritus in my ankles,knees,back,neck and shoulders. I have Bersitus in my hip and a recurring tissue growth in both knees and ankles. The growth encases my bones and once it has grown so much there is no spacing in my jpints. The tissue rubs together and becomes (pretty much stays) inflamed. Making it very painful to bend my knees or ankles. I have had the tissue removed completely once before and it has taken it about 3 years but it has come back. This pretty much keeps me from working so I am very poor.
I could not afford the sanctuary pack, I also thought the $200 was the only option. I wrote an e-mail to Rev. Christie ,explained my situation and asked if there was maybe a pack that was less money. When I received Rev. Chrities e-mail reply, only an hour or two later, I couldnt believe what I was reading. He didnt even mention to me that there was 2? kits for a lesser price. He simply told me to keep my $ and buy groceries, that he would be happy to help and send me a free kit and even some free anointing oil. I could not believe this. With my pre-mindset of "scam" this was hardly the response I expected. It shed a new light on this man and organization immediately. I knew that this was indeed a true ministry, with a true minister that did indeed care about peoples well being, both spiritually and physically. My spirits were lifted to say the least.
Now, a week went buy and I received my free kit. Enclosed in the kit was 2 ID cards, 3 Sacrament Tags and my "Sanctuary" certificate. All items contained within the kit were of very nice quality. The certificate has some useful scripture and law on the back of it as well. Its very incouraging and provides a good piece of relief. I know its not the end all win all solution which we are looking for but then again only legalization can truelly give us that, but it is worth its weight in gold I am sure.
Today, Monday the 27, I hobbled out to the mail and low and behold my anointing oil had arrived. I hobbled back into the house as fast as I could with a childish grin from ear to ear. I opened the package and found the oil, a card from Rev.Christie and another Sacrament tag. The oil had been bound in tissue incase in leaked, which it didnt. I smoked some sacrament about 2 hours before the oil arrived and didnt feel much relief from my pain. I opened the oil,said a prayer, put two drops on my forehead, one on each temple, two on my neck, two on each knee and two on each ankle. I swear to each and everyone of you here, and I know its not in my head, as soon as I applied the oil to the points of my pain, the pain dissapeared. This was just over one hour ago. Since that hour, I have felt great comfort and a slight warmth on the anointed spots. The warmth is very comforting. I know its the cinnamon and it smells great too!! The only place that I have yet to anoint is my back and it is my only point of pain right now. I did this intentionally to see for sure if it could be a mind trick or not. I just now applied three drops of the oil to my spine and as it runs down the center of my back, I swear to you that each point it goes over ceases to bring me pain. I simply pray to God and say blessed are those who suffer for their pain brings them knowledge of life. Its amazing me as I type this. I feel no effects of being "stoned" what-so-ever. I have applied about 15 drops to my pain points,forehead and temple. I do feel very calm though and my vision is a bit off. I feel envigorated though, as though I have been cleansed inside.
I just wanted to share this here and let everyone know my personal experience thus far with the Ministry, Rev. Christie and the anointing oil. When I get some money together I am definately going to donate as much as I can to this ministry. Just remember everyone he's Rev., not God, but he does do the lords work. The anointing oil should definately be tried by everyone! It is amazing to say the least. A true gift from God.
Thanks to everyone that makes this place go around, Thank you Rev. Christie. I doubt the sanctity of this ministry no more. You have truelly help someone in need through the glory of God. Bless you Brother. Bless you all, my Brother and Sisters. Peace, Joy and Harmony to you all.
I hope this helps any doubters. It is all true personal testimony of my esperiences so far. Amen
has God made man."(Genesis9:6)
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo bro. I am so glad you are getting relief. Yes Rogers compassion and help reaches far past the pocketbooks. I have had a wonderful reversal of some serious symptoms that were going to take my life.

Hallelujah and thank You Lord for your recipe and Rogers healing ministry. In jesus name hallelujah and amen.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Stokes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

claps Praise the holy Kaneh Bosm oil ... and praise the Rev. Roger Christie for resurrecting it from the past to the present.

I can't wait to try it.

Bless you CW,

Stokes weldone

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Reverend C.White

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
Bravo bro. I am so glad you are getting relief. Yes Rogers compassion and help reaches far past the pocketbooks. I have had a wonderful reversal of some serious symptoms that were going to take my life.

Hallelujah and thank You Lord for your recipe and Rogers healing ministry. In jesus name hallelujah and amen.

Thank you for your concern for me sister. I too am very happy to hear of your reversal towards good health. May God bless you and aid you in your struggle sister. I will pray for your health and well being. May God be and stay with you sister.

Yes thank you God for the wisdom and love that went into providing us with this most "renowned" plant. Your wisdom, love and caring are boundless. Glory be to you lord. I want to ask that you please give each of us involved in this struggle for the use of your most righteous plant creation, cannabis, the strength to continue this fight.We know you wont let this battle against your glory go on much longer and for this we thank you now, Lord. Please be with sister Lilli and help to ease her pain and symptoms through the use of your most holy anointing oil, also to aid the many others who suffer neadlesly, and against your glory, Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Brother Stokes, if you have ailments or are seeking a deeper sense of spirituality, I would definately recommend to you to get the oil. It is a very sacred gift from God. Give it a try brother. Peace be to you and glory be with you as you rest in the arms of God. Thank you all for your wonderful blessings. Praise the Lord!
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev C. White...I am so glad you've learned first hand the truth of the oil and of this ministry. Here's my original healing oil testimonial from over on the Hawai'i site...

Mystic wrote:
11/23/04 Ben Power Healing Oil Testimonial:

I have not been pain-free for the past quarter-century, until my first experience with the Healing Oil, graciously anointed by Sis Kate on Sunday, November 14th. (Thank you, Kate!)

I have traumatic arthritis (feet, ankles, knees, right shoulder) from various injuries over the years...sports, Navy, active outdoor lifestyle... and fibromyalgia-like aches and pains.

Everything tends to hurt, most of the time.

I've been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure, for several years. My ejection-fraction hovers between 20 - 25%. I've had several heart attacks, one emergency room flat-line, a near-fatal V-tack experience and have a defibrilator implanted in my chest. My main symptom is fatigue.

I make Dick Cheney look like a Boston Marathon contender.

A few months ago, I was diagnosed with diabetes, so I'm juggling some heavy stuff, here.

I refer to the above collection of ailments as E.O.C.O.F.S, or Early Onset Chronic Old Fart Syndrome. There's a lot of it going around, but there is a remedy!

Since that first anointing a little over a week ago, I received a bottle of the Healing Oil from Roger, and my adult son and I have been using a few drops, daily, with remarkable results.

My feet and jpints are pain-free for the first time in 25 years. I'm able to move around with ease, and my energy levels are quite good.

My lungs have become remarkably clear, eliminating my need to use a nebulizer. Congested lungs are one of the results of CHF.

Applied topically, the Healing Oil is naturally time-released, and very long lasting. After a nap, one awakens feeling the presence of the Oil of Gladness.

The cannabinoids present in the Healing Oil act as a vaso-dilator, allowing the blood to flow more easily, reducing the effort required by the heart, and improving blood flow and circulation to my feet.

It is also a broncho-dilator, which allows more oxygen to get to the heart, which also reduces heart-stress. The Healing Oil is, also, a natural regulator of blood pressure.

The Healing Oil is miraculous and magickal. There is no other way to describe it. I've enjoyed relief via smoked cannabis over the years, but, when used along with the Healing Oil, the results are dramatically increased.

I understand now, experientially, what I had previously known only in the abstract: In the coming years, the THC Ministry is going to become more and more instrumental as a Healing Ministry for the chronically ill who require cannabis for their very survival and quality of life.

The Healing Oil is divine medicine that allows chronically ill people to actually feel good! Now, that's rEVOLUTIONARY!

Thank you, Roger and the THC Ministry! You are improving people's lives and helping to heal this planet.

Follow Your Bliss
Ben Power
Florida 11/23/04

Follow your bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Reverend C.White

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Anointing Oil Update Reply with quote

Hello brothers and sisters. I just wanted to take a few minutes to update this testimonial.
Ok it is now 5-6 days after the first time that I used the oil. The day afetr I used the oil, I still had no pain in my ancles,knees, neck or back. They were actually pain free for two days after I used the oil on them. I had my mom come over here the day after I anointed myself. She has a very bad back and is on disability. I anointed her with the oil and after she got home she called me and told me that she had not taken any of her bag full of medication and her back was NOT hurting her. She has 4 compressed, three leaking and 4 bulging discs, just so you know how bad it actually is. She also has two auto-immune diseases. she was amased that the oil had stopped her pain.
I didnt need to use the oil until the 3rd day after the first time. I cannot say how much I am still amazed by this oil. I have only had to apply it twice in the last days and it immediately stopped the pain and all stiffness was gone for at least 2 days each time. My body always hurts no matter what, not a day goes by without pain. But thanks to the oil, I have had a pretty much pain free week for the first time in years. I even got some of the oil in my eyes by accident. I ended up leaving it alone and letting it continue to go into my eyes as it was not uncomfortable to me at all. It actually made me feel like I had smoked some sacrament. The next day when I woke up, I couldnt believe how crisp and clear my vision was and still is. I had 20/20 eyesite before but I have a problem with my vision blurring fairly often, this hasnt happened since the oil contacted my eyeballs. This stuff really and truelly works. I hope some of you out there will give it a try, its amazing and may provide you with more comfort than you could know. Give it a shot....what do you have to lose, besides the pain?
Rev. Roger, thank you very very much sir. You are a true person of God and I appreciate everything that you are doing here. Peace,Joy and Harmony, brothers and sisters. Very Happy
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I even got some of the oil in my eyes by accident. I ended up leaving it alone and letting it continue to go into my eyes as it was not uncomfortable to me at all. It actually made me feel like I had smoked some sacrament. The next day when I woke up, I couldnt believe how crisp and clear my vision was and still is. I had 20/20 eyesite before but I have a problem with my vision blurring fairly often, this hasnt happened since the oil contacted my eyeballs.

I have glaucoma bro and before the oil I had to have my comp screen sat on the largest setting and still needed my glasses to read. After I applied the oil on my eyelids. The very next day the letters were no longer fuzzy and hairy looking. We now have my screen at normal settings and I can even see with out my glasses on. I dont think there is anything this oil cannot handle.

I have alot of different dis eases when ya have time check out my Holy Oil thread bro. My Doctor is amazed.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: