THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Alphabet Soup - polluting the oceans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:23 am    Post subject: Alphabet Soup - polluting the oceans Reply with quote

Video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3892310789953943147

More information here;
http://www.greenpeace.org/international/campaigns/
http://www.mindfully.org/

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Jason
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't think the Human Race will be on this planet very long. As the Dinosaurs came and went I'm sure our time here will be far less than these giants that walked the Earth.

While Dinosaurs only killed eachother to eat us Humans just hate eachother to much to be sucessful in the long run. Look at what we ALL do. We find others that share our values and beliefs and brand the people that see the world differently the enemy. Unlike the Dinosaurs us Humans cannot live and let live.

Take me for example. I agree with everything that is in this forum and the beliefs that member here have. Bush is a criminal. Pot should be legal. Pollution sucks. BUT. I'm a hunter and by the reception of my last post I could assume that I am the Black Sheep. How fragile one's place in a community can be.

So. As far as Human ruining the planet goes. I think we will eventually kill ourselves off way before the planet dies and even then it will rebound only to be destroyed when our sun goes supernova.

Well the common man ever beat the Illumati? Well the Masonic Order be brought to justice? Really. I doubt it. Our time here is but a brief moment and in the big picture we are as insignificant as our actions.

Want to see a beautiful ocean be ruined? Go to Waikiki during the summer. Millions of tourists trashing the place every year. At times there is an oil slick on the water from the tanning oil people smear on themselves. Really disgusting.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're no outcast here Jason. I see nothing wrong with hunting as long as it's not just for sport because I would consider that murder for entertainment. However, when one hunts for food and other resources that is NATURE. Nothing wrong with it at all.

Anyway. We were just recently under red tide warnings here in Jacksonville which is often associated with humans dumping too much nutrient rich waste into the water.

Here's an interesting fact. In Israel, they give over 100 companies a year the right to dump waste into the red sea UNHINDERED!

I would have to say on another point I agree. I think the time comes where, if aware, it's hard to have any respect left for your own species because of our behaviors.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason, I do not hunt but like Rev. Adam said if your out there shooting animals for fun well thats not something I agree with. Now if you shoot a deer take it home and eat it fine by me!!! I'll have a nice venison steak with you. I hate how people fish and throw them all back as well. I don't see ANY difference between us as I get my meat from the store and you go out to hunt and get yours. Very Happy Very Happy
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: