THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Alert! Something's happening here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Alert! Something's happening here. Reply with quote

Hello there,

Aloha. I just checked the Hawai'i State legislature website to see what, if any, marijuana legislation has recently been introduced for discussion and passage this session. To my utter amazement I see that there have been four PRO-marijuana bills (laws), and one PRO-marijuana resolution introduced for review, comment and vote of the legislature. :-O

:-O

So far I have yet to see who introduced any of the bills and the resolution. Anonymous? Hmmm?

This is the first time in my life that I've seen this amount and kind of PRO-marijuana legislation introduced here, or anywhere. What's going on?

The bills are SO detailed and legal-sounding ... and very long.
There's something new going-on here. What it is ain't exactly clear...

But I REALLY like it. :-}

All the best to you!

Roger

@@@
Rev. Jack
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namaste Roger

"Times, they are a changin" indeed. the past 5 years have seen attitudes trending more and more in our favor. We are truly standing at the dawning of a new day. The more of the world that realizes the true nature of the sacred Cannabis, the sooner the sun will shine down upon and bless our cultivation.

The people of our world must be made aware of the history of sacramental Cannabis use and the benefits of its use today. Over 100 million Americans admitted to the goverment that they have tried Cannabis, I believe that if asked correctly most would admit to feelings of a spiritual nature when they have used Cannabis, even if they had no previous knowledge of what "we" know.

We must over come our fears by realizing and coming to terms with the repercussions of our beliefs. That Cannabis can save the world not only with nutritious food, renewable energy, endless supplies of consumer products but with healing for body, mind and spirit.
Cannabis and GOD need our help... Now!
Thank you for your support.
john s revealer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too am seeing changes I belive the people of america are becoming aware that the war on drugs and inparticular our Holy Sacrament is more damageing to socitey than the drugs them self. really want to see some thing amazing google Dr. Ron Paul why is America angry
SacredPlants
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: I saw the names of those who introduced the new drafts Reply with quote

When I looked for the new draft legislation I found the names of whoever introduced the drafts wherever the abstracts are posted. Hmm I've noticed that whenever the Hawaii State government legislation website gets a lot of hits (maybe they check and see that a lot of them are coming from the THC Ministry!), within a short time their website goes DOWN. HmMmMmMm....

.. fortunately though I already saved the pages I visited, so I have the URL's here; hopefully their site will be working again soon. Click on the links below:

House Measures Introduced

Senate Measures Introduced
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: