THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Age question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bgardali
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Age question Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I am a 19 (almost 20) year old responsible religious user from California. I recently discovered the THC ministry while reading 'The Cannibible 2' and I am extremely interested in joining. However, I am confused about the "age requirement" needed to join. In 'The Cannibible 2', it's written that one must be at least 18 years of age to join, yet on the website it says one must be at least 21. Am I allowed to join now or do I have to wait till I'm 21? (And if so, how come?) Thank you all.

Brett
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Age question and answer Reply with quote

Hello Brett and friends,

Aloha. Welcome to the THC Ministry and thanks for your inquiry.

When I wrote the chapter in the 'Cannabible 2' our policy was to welcome anyone 18 and over into our ministry. It's the 'age of majority' and it's when people in the USA usually graduate from high school and start to go out on their own, when they can vote and join the Army, etc.

18 is just one year past 17 when most kids are still in school and living at home under their parent's care. I'm positive that we will NOT interfere with kids in the home of their parents. We respect parent's rights to make rules for their children and will not encourage anything to get in the way of that precious and sacred relationship.

This past year I sued the Attorney General of the United States, John Ashcroft, and the Administrator of the D.E.A., Karen Tandy, in a very significant federal lawsuit for our ministry. Since I was making the THC Ministry VERY public to the people who might and could do us major damage if they chose to, I decided to up the age requirement to join our ministry to 21. That way, the 'other team' could not say that we were helping young people to enjoy 'marijuana' at 18. Got it? It worked.

I feel good about the decision, too. This is for adults, OR for certain people under 21 years old in special cases with their parent's permission, OR who live outside the home independently and on their own. I hope this makes sense to you. It helps to keep us safe from any law enforcers who might have previously wanted to try and take us down. Now the age factor isn't an issue anymore.

A person of any age can become ordained opnline at www.ulc.org and begin the process of building their own religious defense to prosecution. It's a great start. Once a person is out of the home, or with their parent's permission, or when they turn 21 they are welcome here with open arms.

I feel like this policy is in integrity with parents and law enforcement and with our members, too. How is it for you?

All the very best,

Roger

###
bgardali

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the response. So if I am a 19 year old and I live on my own and I have parental permission, can I join? It seems like that is what you were suggesting but I'm not sure. Can you clarify? Thanks.

Brett
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can join. Smile

View your Private Messages, there is a link on top of this page.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Steps to membership Reply with quote

Hello Brett,

Aloha. To be crystal clear: as a 19 year-old person living on your own, and with your parent's permission, I welcome you to join the THC Ministry.

Here are the other qualifications you must meet in order to be a member.

1. You must be a SINCERE religious user of cannabis, or want to be one.
2. You will take the steps to become a LEGITIMATE religious practitioner.
3. It must be MANDATORY to use cannabis for your spirituality.
4. You must grow and/or use small amounts of cannabis sacrament in
private - at home, or church and
5. There can be zero 'commerce', or sales of herb.

My suggestion is to purchase a waterproof folder or briefcase to put all your important legal and ministry papers into for safekeeping. You are about to acquire some very important and valuable documents that will help to keep you safe and free for the rest of your life. Protect them.

I recommend that you become ordained online at www.ulc.org and then order their basic minister's kit. Approximately $15.

I recommend that you obtain a hard copy of your State Constitution. Then inquire as to what it takes to legally marry people there.

Order a 'Cannabis Sanctuary Legal Defense Kit' from me when you can afford the $200. donation. It includes most of the necessary paperwork, id cards, legal precedents, etc. you will need to defend yourself - if that's ever needed.

What else? I recommend that you start using hempseed oil and hempseeds in your diet whenever possible. Available at most health food stores now, or online at www.nutiva.com.

If you've been smoking herb for a while I actually recommend that you 'fast' for a week or two. Take a deep breath and take a short break. I prefer to see people develope a new reverence for the holy herb and fasting can really help to make a dramatic improvement in your prayers.

You're already registered on our forum, so introduce yourself when you feel like it to others and enjoy the education and the fellowship. We're here partly to assist in your spiritual development with cannabis sacrament. Mahalo and e komo mai - welcome!

All the very best to you,

Roger

###
bgardali

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all very much for your help and support. I am registered and on my way. Next step is ordering my sanctuary kit. Thanks again and God bless.

Sincerely,
Brett
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Brett. wavey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Brett, welcome to the forum!

Quote:
If you've been smoking herb for a while I actually recommend that you 'fast' for a week or two. Take a deep breath and take a short break. I prefer to see people develope a new reverence for the holy herb and fasting can really help to make a dramatic improvement in your prayers.

I really concur with this message! For me it means taking a step towards true responsibility for oneself and how one fits in our society: doing away with the childish aspects of 'pot smoking' (like doing it to escape life's pressures by just getting 'stoned' and being high all the time) accepting who we are as adults and learning as much as possible about life, being accountable for our actions (which is what being an adult is, BTW Wink ) and being truly reverent in our relationship to God and to each other and with God's herbal creation, cannabis.

Brett, you'll find this forum to be full of very bright, loving, concerned and fulfilled people who want to put away hypocrisy and stand on truth.....

Again, welcome....
oldmanmozz
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh Brett welcome, there some kool people here Cool

cheers an cones Mozz
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hullamod frog welcomefish
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: