THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Acupeds are Amazing!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Acupeds are Amazing! Reply with quote

Hello there,

Aloha. I've been using a new to me herbal product the last week and it's amazing by its simple effectiveness. Do you know of Acupeds, yet? www.ionlife.org is the website to get information and order products on this non-invasive, de-toxification treatment. $6. + shipping for a sample of the pads.

Part of the theory in designing the Acuped is that in Chinese medicine toxins go away from the heart when we sleep and are stored in the feet overnight. The skin is our largest organ for detoxifying the body. Pulling 'gunk' out through the pores of the skin on our feet is, apparently, a very direct and effective way of doing it.

A few weeks ago I tried Acupeds overnight on both feet. I placed the sticky pads on the insole part of my feet and went to sleep. In the morning when I removed the pads there was a little dark coloration around the edges, but not nearly as much as the company information promises. I was a bit disappointed.

The second night I placed the sticky pads on the balls of my feet; the action area. The rectangular pads measure about 3" x 4". In the morning the pads were completely dark! Very brown and even black in color. Is that the sight of "toxins" removed through the skin on my feet overnight? If so, and I think it is, these things are Amazing with a capitol A. I want that 'stuff' out of me!

The trial pads worked so well that I purchased a 12-pack of pads and have been using them every night lately with dramatic success. I suppose the theory is to use them until the pads come-off 'clean' in the morning. I'll have to verify that.

Fasting is another very effective and really simple way to de-toxify the body. I regularly do a colon cleanser (Perfect 7), and occassionally do herbal liver and kidney 'cleansers'. The way I figure it, the fewer the toxins - the healthier the life and the higher the high!

Love, Roger

@@@
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Health and Food issues All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: