THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
About Six Months until our Grand Opening...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pateticus

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: About Six Months until our Grand Opening... Reply with quote

We don't have access to a place yet, it's going to take some time to get the permits approved by the city and to flesh out the details with the landlord. In the meantime, I've updated the website with a speculated calendar of events once things get up and running: http://members.cox.net/pateticus/

Now that we have a solid group of devoted individuals and a good plan in place, we're about Six Months away from our Grand Opening...

If you would like to help out, you will be able to volunteer as a teacher, performer or student, join our Merchant Showcase or Make a Donation.

Right now, it's all down to paperwork. We're biting the bullet and applying for our 501 status early, which will allow us to pursue better opportunities for grants and will, in turn, allow us to obtain better resources for those that choose to be a part of this unique community outreach.

Over the next six months we're planning a bunch of mini-fundraisers that will help us along until the grants come through. So keep in touch or attend the Tuesday Night open-mics at the Phoenix where we'll be raffling off a pair of movie tickets every week. We're also still trying to get some steady drum circles doing.

Pateticus

Wink
http://members.cox.net/pateticus/
zero
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If my website decided to help sponser a event, what would we get?

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Pateticus

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: It depends... Reply with quote

It depends on what resources we have available to share and what you'll be able to contribute in return.

If you want to discuss further, please drop me a line: pateticus@cox.net

Pateticus

Wink
http://members.cox.net/pateticus/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: