THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
about evolution... and stupid people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: about evolution... and stupid people Reply with quote

Yeah, I think you all know the Darwin Awards site and if you don't, check it out, click here

Here is a story,
read on Embarassed

(7 March 2002, Colorado) When Gerald was pulled over by police for erratic driving, he decided it was better to flee from the stolen car on foot, rather than face possible jail time for a parole violation. This was the first of two successive mental lapses. Gerald’s actual thoughts are unknown, but *may* have been something like this: "The officers are only suspicious and alert now... I’ll make them hot, sweaty, tired, and angry by leading them on a wild chase through dark alleys and fields."
During the subsequent foot chase, Gerald attempted to dissuade officers from the pursuit by firing a 9mm Ruger semiautomatic handgun blindly over his shoulder. This was the second illustration of a potential mental deficiency. "Officers are running behind me. They have guns. I have a gun! They have eyes in the front of their heads, so they can see to aim at me. I don't have eyes in the back of my head, so I’ll fire wildly behind me and see what happens!"

Unfortunately, Gerald appears to have been one of those folks who can't chew gum and walk at the same time. Or at least he couldn’t flee and fire at the same time. While discharging the weapon over his shoulder, Gerald managed to shoot himself in the head with his own gun, bringing the chase to a sudden conclusion.

Four shots were fired, none by the officers, who found Gerald's pistol next to his fallen body. Gerald was transported to a local hospital where he expired the following day, thus removing a set of genes deficient in both judgment and coordination from the gene pool.

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so awful. I wonder if this guy had reproduced before he died?(sorry for the rude sarcasm) I found myself almost laughing at it but realised the poor guy has grieving parents somewhere an theres not really anything funny about it.
I would bet you a 100 dollar bill that there was alcohol invovled.Alcohol
the great legal drug. This never would have happened if hed a just smoked a jpint instead of being drunk. I drive slower when im under the influence of cannabis. Much safer anmore alert. Well thanks echo for that post. It did bring a smile to my face but I felt guilty about even smiling about such a sad comgloberation of mistakes and bad judgement.
Alcohol is bad bad bad. Believe me I know I used to put away a 5th of scotch a day in my 20's . I now only drink in an emergancy situation. (a death) well peace an love everyone Lilli
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
roney

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its true Lilli. and sometimes ya gotta meet the tough times with a smile.. and the knowledge that God lives in us always and forever.

peace all :-)

roney
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roney I am constantly blessed by your posts keep up the good work. Are you going to get ordained? To minister means to comfort as Roger has said. Your very blessed and good at it Roney. I hope you do get ordained.
God Bless and keep you all. Love your green sista in Christ ~Lilli~
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Echo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Utterly insensitive, I agree.

More insensitive stuff ahead uh

They are finally out again. You all know about the Darwin Awards.
It's an annual honor given to the person who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing themselves in the most extraordinarily
stupid way.
(Drum roll please)

A 22 year old, Glad Drive, Reston, VA, man was found dead after he tried to use octopus straps to bungee jump off a 70-foot railroad
trestle. Fairfax County police said Eric Barcia, a fast-food worker,
taped a bunch of these straps together, wrapped one end around one
foot, anchored the other end to the trestle at Lake Accotink Park, jumped and hit the pavement.
Warren Carmichael, a police spokesman, said investigators think Barcia was alone because his car was found nearby.
"The length of the cord that he had assembled was greater than the distance between the trestle and the ground," Carmichael said. Police say the apparent cause of death was "Major trauma."

A man in Alabama died from rattlesnake bites. It seems that he and a friend were playing a game of catch, using the rattlesnake as a ball.
The friend, no doubt a future Darwin Awards candidate, was
hospitalized.

Employee in a medium sized warehouse in west Texas noticed the smell of a gas leak. Sensibly, management evacuated the building
extinguishing all potential sources of ignition: lights, power, etc.. After the building had been evacuated, two technicians from the gas company were dispatched. Upon entering the building, they found they had difficulty navigating in the dark. To their frustration, none of the lights worked.
Witnesses later described the sight of one of the technicians reaching into his pocket and retrieving an object that resembled a cigarette lighter.
Upon operation of the lighter like object, the gas in the warehouse exploded, sending pieces of it up to three miles away. Nothing was found of the technicians, but the lighter was virtually untouched in the explosion.
The technician suspected of causing the blast had never been thought of as 'bright' by his peers.

#1 (And this is a dandy)
Based on a bet by his mates, Everett Sanchez tried to wash his own
"balls" in a ball washer at the local golf course. Proving once again
that beer and testosterone are a bad mix.
Sanchez managed to straddle the ball washer and dangle his scrotum in the machine. Much to his dismay, one of his buddies upped the ante by spinning the crank on the machine with Sanchez's scrotum in place, thus wedging them solidly in the mechanism.
Sanchez, who immediately passed his threshold of pain, collapsed and tumbled from his perch.
Unfortunately for Sanchez, the height of the ball washer was more than a foot higher off the ground than his testicles are in a
normal stance, and the scrotum was the weakest link.
Sanchez's scrotum was ripped open during the fall, and one testicle was plucked from him forever and remained in the ball washer, while the other testicle was compressed and flattened as it was pulled between the housing of the washer, and the rotating machinery inside.
To add insult to injury, Sanchez broke a new $300.00 driver that he had just purchased from the pro shop, and was using to balance himself.
Sanchez was rushed to the hospital for surgery, and the remaining friends were asked to leave the course.

This last one wouldn't normally count, because the idiot didn't die. But because he cannot reproduce as a result of his qualifying act of stupidity, we have allowed it.

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH ROFLMAO ECHO THAT IS SO HILARIOUS. I give up some things are just a belly laugh altho they are bad. Jared and I cracked up setting here laughing at that ball one.
Reminds me of a bit of that warning page on Ganjacats cann-olympics page of the weight lifter. A few of us were in a conferance msn chat 3 of us together in one box and the other 2 I was chatting to were making such comments about that poor weight lifter I literaly had tears rolling down my face. My belly and sides hurt from laughing so hard. I kept asking them to stop lol as its not nice to laugh at anothers misfortune.But there sense of humors were in peak form that night seems all of us were They didnt and the result was I laughed hystericaly at there "Butt" jokes and completely lost my voice from it. I was the only one home that night an my laughing loud out was all that could be heard thru the house. My conscience did however bother me.
God please forgive but some of that is to ridiculous not to laugh.
Lol thanks Echo I love them darwin awards. Love Lilli
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
Alcohol is bad bad bad.

Yeah I know alcohol can be bad, but I like this "legal" drug Rolling Eyes

I just like beers, wines and single malts in "moderation" if I can Cool

Thats me I guess......

Urbie Cool
is a difference. - Bill Hicks
Boojum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god. LMFAO. Too much.

I don't think it's bad to laugh, either - we didn't do those things to them. We gotta laugh at the absurdity of it all, on one level it's just all one great big cosmic joke anyway, best to approach it with a smile.

I went to school with someone who was 'unmanned' due to stupidity, he shinned up a flagpole, slid down & caught his nads on the rope tie (a good 4 feet off the floor...)
And that's the day I knew there was this entire life behind things, and... this incredibly benevolent force, that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid, ever. Video's a poor excuse. But it helps me remember... and I need to remember... Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in.
American Beauty.
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should rephrase that bro and everyone else. Its bad for some people. Its bad for me. I am not a social drinker when I drank it was for the soul purpose of getting drunker then a skunk. I sure didnt mean it was bad for all of you. Im sure you can all moderate. With alcohol I just cant. However I dont have a problam with how many jpints I can smoke a day.
I certainly hope no one took offense. Alcohol is bad bad for me.
peace and much love and respect ~ Lilli ~
Rev. Bob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you lilli - roney is a model for the Ministery Very Happy
the Darwins are classic Laughing

Use the Cannabis as a Sacrament ;
http://www.thc-ministery-eire.tk

http://www.3mz.utvinternet.com
roney

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks very much Lilli and Rev Bob for your kind words. Embarassed and echo for the hilarious gags. Very Happy
i've thought about the ministry..and i'm still thinking..geting slow in me old age..i think. Very Happy

All things in their own time. Do I need a title to minister? God will decide.

peace and love to all on another beautiful day.

roney
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No bro you sure dont need a title...You are doing a wonderful job of ministering here. It sure befits you tho.
Quote:
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

To every thing

There is a season

And a time to every purpose under heaven
A time to be born,
and a time to die;
a time to plant,
and a time to pluck up that which was planted;
A time to kill,
and a time to heal;...
A time to weep,
and a time to laugh;...
A time to break down,
and a time to build up;
A time to mourn,
and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stone,
and a time to gather stones together;...

A time to love,
and a time to hate;
a time of war,
and a time of peace.
a time to embrace,
and a time to refrain from embracing;

A time to get,
and a time to lose;...
A time to rend,
and a time to sew;
A time to love,
and a time to hate;
A time of war,
and a time of peace.

Your loving sista in Christ ~Lilli~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: