THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
ABC NEWS REPORT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rastephend
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: ABC NEWS REPORT Reply with quote

Cannabis Hemp is one of the many blessings that God gave to man as stated at Genesis 1:11 and Genesis1:29, and we are commanded to appreciate and to use all of God's creations as long as it is received with thanks, as stated at 1 Timothy 4:4. At Exodus 30:22-25, God gives the recipe to Moses for holy annointing oil. One of the key ingredients of this oil is cannabis hemp. The Hebrew word qaneh-bos is translated as sweet calamus, aromatic cane or sweet cane. Evidently, the bible translators are trying to hide the fact that this is marijuana. This oil was smeared or sprinkled on everything holy such as the priest, the tent post and everything that was put on the altar as a burnt offering. Whenever it was burned, as the smoke ascended into heaven, thus; the prayers of those seeking atonement for their sins became a restful odor to God as stated at Exodus 29:18. The 7th and 15th Chapters of Numbers will explain all of this very clearly. Also at Revelations 5:8 and Revelations 8:3, it backs this fact up about the smoke carrying your prayers to heaven. When God spoke to the holy ones throughout the Old Testament, he always spoke through a cloud of smoke. At Isaiah 10:27, it shows that the devils control can be broken with the holy anointing oil. Even Jesus returns in a cloud of smoke, because at Luke 21:27, it states that Jesus is coming in a cloud with power and glory.

In the New Testament, this same oil was used to anoint Jesus before his crucifiction at Matthew 26:7-12, Mark 14:3-9, Luke 7:37-38, Mark 7:46, John 11:2 and John 12:3-5 shows that Jesus was covered with it from head to toe.

This same oil was used by the Disciples to heal the sick and to cast out demons at James 5:14, Mark 6:13 and Luke 10:34.

At Revelations 22:2, it states that the leaves from the Tree of Life will cure the nations. This is the same tree that is talked about in Genesis 3:22; that if you partake of this tree, that the devils control will be lifted from you and can lead you in the direction of everlasting life.

Furthermore; the word Christ means the anointed one and the word Christians means those who are anointed with holy anointing oil. How could a person possibly call themselves a Christian if they reject the holy anointing oil.

In the Old Testament, whenever someone wanted atonement for their sins, they went into the tent of meeting and/or the temple; they burned incense so that their prayers would be carried to God. In the New Testament, the Bible states that the Temple of God lives in you. How could you possibly fill the temple of God with this restful odor unless you are inhaling the holy smoke?

As one of God's holy chosen ones, I would strongly suggest that you research the truth of this matter without prejudice, because to reject or speak abusively of something holy is considered blasemphy.

In all sincerity of spirit and truth, may God pull the plugs out of your ears and the scales from your eyes and open your heart to the truth.

Yehoshua
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When God spoke to the holy ones throughout the Old Testament, he always spoke through a cloud of smoke. At Isaiah 10:27, it shows that the devils control can be broken with the holy anointing oil. Even Jesus returns in a cloud of smoke, because at Luke 21:27, it states that Jesus is coming in a cloud with power and glory.
WELCOME Rastephend, this statement kinda worries me. I have always associated talking to god with schizophrenia, and with this statement claiming if you take the holy annointing oil it stops devil talk just enforces that even more for me. The bible is full of riddles and and I believe you could spend the whole of your life trying to convince people that hidden deep in the words of the bible are it's associations with cannabis, there is no clear evidence. What is clear is the fact that it mentions a substance. Why would you need an annointing oil to contact God, if people have been doing it for years without it, or have they be lying?
brother Cathan
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lying

– St Augustine
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL! This is all assuming you even subscribe to the idea of some great boogey man in the sky. We are the gods experiencing ourselves subjectively. So we have nobody to answer to but ourselves. Isn't that wonderful? Cool

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
rastephend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You quote St. Augustine, I quote Almighty God. Who do you trust?

Yehoshua
brother Cathan
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rastephend wrote:
You quote St. Augustine, I quote Almighty God. Who do you trust?

Yehoshua

Rastephend, my friend, GOD is the one too trust.

thank you for the "ABC NEWS REPORT" post, it was a great sumation of biblical facts and i have a copy of the post for my personal files.

rastephend wrote:
]Evidently, the bible translators are trying to hide the fact that this is marijuana.

why is this, i believe they got scared from the head rush and wanted to get rid of it. yikes

– St Augustine
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brother Cathan
Quote:
lying

Do you think they have schizophrenia? They do say god replies, but so do imaginary friends!
All gets too much for me.
brother Cathan
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
Do you think they have schizophrenia? They do say god replies, but so do imaginary friends!

let me clairify the term "GOD spoke to me"...

my own perspective,
when GOD speaks to me its never in direct conversation. more of signs and outcomes. oportunities and growth.

when I speak to GOD I give thanks and run through Ideas and thoughts for things I am planing for the future. If GOD approves his blessings will be apon them.

schizophrenia is a concern but it has nothing to do with religion.

– St Augustine
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If GOD approves his blessings will be apon them.
Do you still carry them out if he doesn't? Is it a definite reply or do you have to become in tuned? God directs most of the government in the world are they wrong? God direct the government in the 'war on drugs' these drugs are illegal, has god laid his blessing on that?

God he is such of a confusing fellow, I mean why doesn't he just talk instead of showing sign. He shows signs to murderers and the pope, whats going on?
brother Cathan
High and aware
High and aware

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
Quote:
If GOD approves his blessings will be apon them.
Do you still carry them out if he doesn't? Is it a definite reply or do you have to become in tuned? God directs most of the government in the world are they wrong? God direct the government in the 'war on drugs' these drugs are illegal, has god laid his blessing on that?

God he is such of a confusing fellow, I mean why doesn't he just talk instead of showing sign. He shows signs to murderers and the pope, whats going on?

there is a whole scale of gray between black and white, you should check it out David...

– St Augustine
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
there is a whole scale of gray between black and white, you should check it out David...
As a priest would say "Read the book all the answers are there". Wink
Your escaping the question.
God talks, so does madness.
God talks to you and tells you to fight the war on drugs.
God talks to the pope and tells him drugs should be banished.

Who is closer to god you or the pope.
Who is right you or the pope.

Which one talks to you, God or the Devil.
If it is such a grey area do you think it right to leave the guidance down to an imaginary being.

But I suppose you can always fall back on the 'It was the devil talking'.

Maybe you could ask him about the war on drugs and what the outcome will be, but I suppose he won't answer in black and white.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Good post David.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: