THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
A walk to the local police station...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikion
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: A walk to the local police station... Reply with quote

Ok, so this has been running threw my head for the better part of an hour or so... I plan to walk in and talk to the local police and inform them that i use Cannabis religiously, and then show them my card, explain my rights and so on... I want to do this partialy to asert my rights, i figure that this way they cannot question my religious belifes further at any point in time, or inter fear with the practice there for of.

so is this a good idea? Any suggjestions on how to do this?

I plan to grow the Cannabis Sacriment as i see no reasion to contribute to a black market, and i question the purity of what i may be putting into my body. Should i declair this to the cops also, or would that be a bad idea and just put me more at risk?

I supose that I am just looking for away to be proactive, rather then allowing my self to get abused. My only fear is that im going to walk in there and some how end up in cuff's and have to fight for my freedom and religion...
PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what country are you in?

i don't think that telling the cops your planning to grow weed is a good idea! growing is a much bigger offence than smoking so i would be on the safe side and not mention anything about growing.
if your in england then i wouldn't see a problem with that. smoking weed isn't a badly punishable offence here.
if your in america though i would seek advice from some fellow american members. i don't know very little about american laws.

aaa loveweed ddd tokie light jpint ccc pipe smoke2 peacepipe bongsmi grins grins
Nikion
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im american, and it is a small town...
indicaspice
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't do it dude.

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, don't do it.

My present favourite song about the miserable failure, click HERE.
Read the Board Rules
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You certainly will draw unwanted attention to you and your family and possable future search and loss of property.
I have ben on probation before an that year of urine tests was the most miserable.Always think of the consequences. You best think real hard on this. Lilli
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
smileykrew
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got an old saying for this actually its not really old at all but here it goes
"It's best to stay low from the 5 0" Laughing It's true don't be an idiot don't test god.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Slide

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad idea.

If you do that I think you are basically pasting a target on yourself.

One of the keys to not being abused by the system for your use of cannabis is to do it privately.

Another is do not travel with it if you can avoid it, don't smoke in your car and get your sanctuary kit.

Most of the bust i see result from traffic stops.

Just my two cents.

Also, if you grow...don't tell anyone. People talk.
Nikion
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well all true, and yes i would be putting my self at a great risk, i am left to wounder if it might not be for the greater good... I wish that there was some way that i could do it annon... but any way that i can think of to do that would not allow me to recive a response...

Perhapps a better course of action would be to creat a leaf let to distrubute to cops, some sort of offical looking legal document informing them of the rights of Cannabis sacrament practisioners, and what to do if they encounter one... if any one else feels like working with me on such a project PM me.
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Just say KNOW. Reply with quote

Aloha.

Please do NOT tell the police (tempt the police) that you are a criminal in their eyes. "Lead us NOT into temptation ... "

The THC Ministry is all about pro-action and advocacy, NOT victimization. Here on the Big Island I do speak with the police and even the D.E.A. and Federal prosecutors about (some of) our activities. It's pro-active and positive and bold. I've been doing this for 18 years now. You know the saying; "Don't try this at home."

Effective cannabis ministers are not made in a day. Just because one has a minister paper from ULC that they received in three minutes on the computer does not qualify them for everything.

We strive to be EFFECTIVE. Take a deep breath. It's all good. Build your religious 'defense to prosecution' some more steps if you crave action. Write a letter to the editor and show it to me FIRST. etc.

Thanks for venting on this forum before acting on impulse. Thanks to all those who advised the dear brother wisely. Phew. One less defendant to rescue today. God, that's great!

Love, Roger

More later ...
sibannac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Just say KNOW. Reply with quote

RogerChristie wrote:
Aloha.

Please do NOT tell the police (tempt the police) that you are a criminal in their eyes. "Lead us NOT into temptation ... "

The THC Ministry is all about pro-action and advocacy, NOT victimization. Here on the Big Island I do speak with the police and even the D.E.A. and Federal prosecutors about (some of) our activities. It's pro-active and positive and bold. I've been doing this for 18 years now. You know the saying; "Don't try this at home."

Effective cannabis ministers are not made in a day. Just because one has a minister paper from ULC that they received in three minutes on the computer does not qualify them for everything.

We strive to be EFFECTIVE. Take a deep breath. It's all good. Build your religious 'defense to prosecution' some more steps if you crave action. Write a letter to the editor and show it to me FIRST. etc.

Thanks for venting on this forum before acting on impulse. Thanks to all those who advised the dear brother wisely. Phew. One less defendant to rescue today. God, that's great!

Love, Roger

More later ...
Does the same answer apply to those of us in the UK. As i like nikion am seriously considering the very same action i dont believe it to be that dodgy for me as EVERYONE within a fifty mile radius KNOW for fact i use cannabis including the local police.
Be kind live free love life get stoned (again)
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We advice anyone not to 'walk into a police station smoking". I have the opinion that we have a much better way of getting our rights and we are all working on that just by being a member and growing into a world wide voice. Already we are getting noticed by the international operating politicians, it won't take long and they will also have to listen to our (politely brought) demands for them to protect our members and their religious freedom. Every new member is worth a lot more then a walk into an induvidual protest, Keep safe and help us grow, that's the best tactics for now, Time will come soon enough we will have the numbers and then we won't even need those actions. As a ministry, and not a protest group, we have a different angle to tacle the problem, but in my opinion, we can be more effective then any 'protest group" in the world. We are a "peacefull assembly", and hopefully in the near future, a very powerfull one.

My present favourite song about the miserable failure, click HERE.
Read the Board Rules
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jakemp
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: invisible Reply with quote

Aloha,
All genuine THC Ministry members are invisible to police Shocked enforcing marijuana laws. If police look at THC members they are blinded Cool by the 1st Amendment of the USA Constituion and must look away. No worry. Like Jesus said, "Put the light on the stand....." No worry, the Truth has already set you free. Freedom through Jesus. Wow what a rush! Nothing is better than that. Laughing
Aloha,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: