THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
A super (partial) victory! 11.19.04

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject: A super (partial) victory! 11.19.04 Reply with quote

Hello out there to Ferre and friends,

Aloha. I've got some fine news to share with you. A brand new member of ours just won the right to use cannabis sacrament while on probation here in Hawai'i. * As long as the State of Georgia also approves, he's in. Amazing! This is a very significant (partial) precedent.

Here's the story as I know it. A young Asian man from Georgia got into trouble and even became a gang member where he got into more trouble while living in Georgia. He got caught, arrested, prosecuted and convicted of a gang crime and he spent some time in jail there. Recently he was released on probation and moved with his Mother to Maui to start over and fly right. His probation was transfered to Maui and it goes for another three years.

Last week the young guy called me and asked to join the THC Ministry, he had heard of it from friends on Maui. I was, and am, interested in him and his situation. He sounds like the world has taught him a lesson and he really wants to do the right thing now. He told me that smoking herb was really helpful for his peace of mind and his general well-being, and it helps to keep him mellow. Fine.

I showed him how to become ordained and I sent him links to important documents to print-out for his case worker. I instructed him as to what to say on his next visit to the probation office. It worked! His case worker told him the documents were impressive to her and she would get an advisory opinion from her supervisor.

A few days ago I received a call from the young man and he told me that the probation office had APPROVED his request for a 'religious exemption' to use cannabis during his probation - as long as he can also get approval from the State of Georgia. So far - so good. We have a very significant - partial - success here. Hallelujah! :-}

All the very best to you,

Roger

###
Rev. Chazman
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

claps I hope it all continues to go well for him.

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
shaudes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i hafe ta say is WWWWOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

http://216.38.192.68/join_today/index.html
the best space sim ever IMHO
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome news bro keep em coming. Wooo hooo were making ground.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
glidrgrl00
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I am new here and I was wondering what became of your friend in Georgia? I was recently arrested for possesion of a glass pipe in Atlanta and I am wondering how to avoid quitting. I have always believed in the depths my soul can reach under the spell of the holy sacrament and don't wish to give up my connection to my spiritual self.

Please help!

Blessings,
Elaine
WhatWouldJesusSell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as the same system keeps getting used, you will only ever get partial results.

No one is winning with this system in court. If they had, it would be legal by now. Time to find a new system.
Stokes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have an emoticon for 'sour grapes' yet?

... if not, we need one.

Stokes

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stokes wrote:
Do we have an emoticon for 'sour grapes' yet?

... if not, we need one.

Stokes

Indeed. It seems there is a recent sudden influx of people posting who intend or attempt to portray this ministry as anything less than tangible simply because it costs money to get a sanctuary kit. As if this had anything to do with becoming a legitimate member of this ministry, because that can be done for free. Also, there is a wealth of knowledge freely available to those free members on these forums for one's defense. However, for those who would like official ministry documentation, and the ability to start your own ministry, only then does it require that you have the full kit, and this is only to ensure that your ministry follows the basic structure of the whole.

It's FREE to be a part of this....it costs a little moeny if you want to help further the cause and make a difference instead of just sitting on the sidelines flapping your jaw about how it should all be done.

It is NOT this ministry's fault that this world revolves around money. If you want to help those revolutions go a little smoother, and are a sincere religious user, it only makes sense to help the ministry with a little money.

Where is the issue? As I see it, there are none besides people not wanting to help. There you have it. Period. Point blank.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: