THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
A plant is not God.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TIME will prove, that man will NEVER be able to achieve LIFE and the PURPOSE OF LIFE by his own means, with the help of science, or with the help of gods, that are not the ONE GOD. From the ETERNAL GOD comes LIFE, no LIFE is apart from him. HE is the ULTIMATE JUDGE, that established the LAWS of the UNIVERSE. No other UNIVERSE can be created apart from that LAWS because it would END. The WAY, the KINGDOM OF GOD is within you. The other ways or kingdoms will fall like a RIPE FRUIT because they lead to END. the WORD of the Lord LIVES FOR EVER. May He be blessed for ever.
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poko wrote:
TIME will prove, that man will NEVER be able to achieve LIFE and the PURPOSE OF LIFE by his own means, with the help of science, or with the help of gods, that are not the ONE GOD. From the ETERNAL GOD comes LIFE, no LIFE is apart from him. HE is the ULTIMATE JUDGE, that established the LAWS of the UNIVERSE. No other UNIVERSE can be created apart from that LAWS because it would END. The WAY, the KINGDOM OF GOD is within you. The other ways or kingdoms will fall like a RIPE FRUIT because they lead to END. the WORD of the Lord LIVES FOR EVER. May He be blessed for ever.

Every last one of us here has achieved life already. If I wasn't alive, I wouldn't be typing this.

There is no PURPOSE to life except for your own purpose. Just live.

This one god who is the judge has no right to judge me. I'm not asking him for squat. In fact, I don't believe he exists.

There are many other universes right in front of your eyes that you can't even begin to imagine. You can only see a small sliver of the light spectrum. You can only hear a limited range of the sound spectrum.

There is much going on that you couldn't perceive if you wanted to.

You want the one true answer?

No man has the answer.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
poko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you see without Light?
poko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YOU ARE on the net. ME AM on the net, but WE ARE NONE apart from the net. Do the net and his rules exist from ETERNITY? Is the net and his rules above everything else? Or is there SOMEONE ABOVE THE RULES and SOMEONE ABOVE THE RULES OF THE RULES? HE IS WHO IS from ETERNITY UNTIL NOW and NOTHING IS apart from Him. May He be blessed for ever.
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who of you wanted to live with absolutely no internet?

I´ve linked the Salman Rushdie podcast before*, but here´s one quote which exactly fits into this:

Quote:
"We all live in stories, so called ground narratives. Nation is a story, family is a story, religion is a story, community is a story. We all live, inside and within and with these narratives. And it seems to me a definition of any living vibrant society that you constantly question these stories, the argument never stops. In fact the argument itself is freedom. When you can´t retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison, because then those stories don´t become the source of liberty, they become the source of captivity, because somebody else controls the story and somebody else says to you this is what it means, this is how you think about it, this is the only way the story can be told and if you disagree with that we will come and do something terrible to you."

Is your faith or lack thereof a prison? Zap in 49:41-50:59.
poko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most who think who are free, are slaves of a lie indeed, and the lie has become their trap. I am a slave of the Truth.
poko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know that a lie leads to end.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, what's your point?!

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namaste Nachtschattenreich,

WOW Exclamation
What a great quote Exclamation I've never looked at Rushdie's work Embarassed
This would make a great tag line for the movie 'The Matrix'. He was speaking of Islam when he said it but it so relevent here in the U.S. Crying or Very sad today.
viper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poko wrote:
the serpent entered the garden of Eden to corrupt the Word of God, anyway, occultism and all religions are rooted in the story of the Bible. We don´t need to debate to prove the existence of God. God proves his existence to his people, God testifies about His Word, and the word of serpents, so we may know him more and we are able to recognize more what does not come from him. The sheep know his voice and will not follow strangers. The female male principle is the pagan dogma. All religions that satan has created on this world are rooted on sex worshipping. Look at the obelisk on the vatican, those guys say they are christian. Love is life but sex is death. Evil and good will not always coexist together, because the universe is not based on laws of evil. The proof is that evil will destroy the world. I rather believe that God has allowed the times of wickedness, and has appointed a time to separe the wheat from the tares.

I've nearly pissed myself a few time reading this thread.

Hey Poko - without sex there is no life, unless your an omeba. Arn't you one of the nutters that usually hang out on Craigx's psycho ward ?

There is only one true holy trinity - Sex, Drugs, And Rock 'N' Roll and this serpant loves to indulge and celebrate in all three as often as possible.

I'm looking forward to taking on a few 'temple whores' next week at the Festival while I consume large amounts of cannabis, herbal intoxicants, halucinogenics, and whiskey.

I just love to practice what I preach.

David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey viper, I'm a whore take me. oh I forgot you already taking me, don't you go treating like your normal whores I want t take-away meals. Maybe we could take some photos for poko.

Love you big boy
poko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sorry for the idiots who have rejected Life, to live in a bunch of crap.
Ferre

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poko wrote:
I feel sorry for the idiots who have rejected Life, to live in a bunch of crap.

And 'who' might those idiots be in your opinion, if I may ask?

Btw. rejecting life, and living in a 'bunch of crap' seem to be two totally different things. I'd say that suicide is the ultimate statement regarding to 'rejecting life', but 'living in a bunch of crap' suggests a choice to live in a certain manner so, in my view, it should not be regarded as rejecting it.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poko, dude you have felt sorry for everyone to long, STOP!!!!

Look at yourself for once, your a mess!!!!

Why keep writing on web sites that laugh at your way of life. there must be someone who wants to join in your cult. If you do find someone, keep him, he will be your only friend!!!!!
viper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alltogether now ;-

"Onward christian soldiers
Marching on to war ......"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: