THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
A plant is not God.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote to explain why their is many different Christians saying different things...as any of the major religions in this world...even scientist say different things...LOL...oh but one day those who profess and know Christ and who walk in the spirit and are quickened by the Word of God...will someday be as one...This is the time of the Manifestation of the Son's of God when all come to the Fullness of LOVE...and you ask a question...and you seek answers ...and why write you would rather be deaf ? tells me you hear these words that I write...Only you would rather choose hate...and you would rather choose death...for the promise of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus...and as many who believe in him he has given the POWER to become the SONS OF GOD...and as you say for me to preach to my Kind to tell them...the herb is not evil...and this I have already started to do months ago once the spirit of God should reveal that to me...showing again many more will keep coming and many more will also be quickened by Christs true Word...

and you have yet to explain if why no record...why has the Gospel continued to grow for 2000 years...and why would have so many clung to it and were killed if it were not true...because the people seen and knew God is why they choose to Die and laydown their LIFE...then to agree to sale out and denounce that which is true...for it is impossible FOR ME NOT TO KNOW HIM...once I HAVE experienced him in the power of his WORD...and once I have seen and tasted of heavenly things....

visit our website www.calmintheusa.org read the blogs...and you will see where I came to the knowledge of these things...and I praise God and thank him that his word...will lead others...who are filled with the spirit of his words..and who follow LOVE and PEACE rather than HATE and WAR...for only by Christ will you be given freedom for he that the son set free is free indeed...
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but one day those who profess and know Christ and who walk in the spirit and are quickened by the Word of God...will someday be as one

This is what I mean, it's crap, it make no sense.
I can not read anymore of this Bullshit, I am wasting my time, I might as well go back to building my methane lighter.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes for you have but a short time...but those who are the sons of God have eternal LIFE...by all means do not waste your time...for your life in that body of flesh is but a vapor here today and gone tomorrow...BUT we in CHRIST HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THIS WORLD AND THE ONE TO COME...LOL
Nachtschattenreich
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of the old joke about the difference between a sect member and a church member.

The sect member will hysterically lecture anyone available that he believes all the crap.
The church member will calmly state once a week that he believes all the crap.

The funny thing is that this little distinction works in a lot of other areas than faith just as well. Think politicians on television. Shocked
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's one person I don't hear...nor understand...I usually have to read his message several times to even get what he is trying to say...perhaps his location...however this a senior THC member ...which makes several posts here...find its okay to call what some hold as sacred ....CRAP and BULLSHIT...now why say those kind of hurtful things if this is in fact a ministry that embraces all faiths? These kind of attitudes is exactly what I'm talking about...you cannot say you embrace all faiths...and allow senior members to call what many Christians, Jews, Rasta's, hold as Gods Word to man ...
crap and bullshit Sad ... these kind of attitudes will only hurt the ministry...I feel that there will be many Christians who will become enlightened to the Holy anointing oil this year...seeing that the 70 years of the desolation of America has reached its end.... should you stir them away by allowing hurtful and disrespectful remarks to be said by Cannabis Ministers, and Senior Members, because this is what will happen... Freedom of Speech ...applies to the Media and the Governments... but all men of ministry should seek to the Good of all people...and hurtful degrading remarks should never be allowed...this is why I say Love exceeds all law...and with LOVE comes peace and joy...
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap and bullshit grow the best-tasting veggies.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at it this way, some people find fairy tales to be crap and bullshit, specially when there's people who believe in fairy tales are telling them that those tales are actually an absolute truth.

..but it doesn't stop at telling people that their fairy tales are an absolute truth, they also tell us that we need to believe those fairy tales, or else something 'bad' can happen to us, and before we 'believe' in their fairy tales we are not 'good people'.

Now that's what I call bullshit and crap. Laughing

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing okay good one Erik! Okay ... this I can take as a Good iron out on the matter for its saying with out the "Fertilizer"...your vegetables just aren't as Good ...but the other ministers here were not posing that in the same kind of Light you showed... Laughing but I'm sure everyone can see my point...
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a a

Last edited by David on Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm,

Your last 2 post were intresting, full of aggression, but intresting. Did you notice how you refrained from quoting from the bible and claims that can not be verified.

Well done, please post some more. you never know I might start reading them again. Smile
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well be it a fairytale to you ... but very good words and words of LIFE for us who are indeed filled with the life and love of what the Gospels had to say......I also find it a little off base to compare anyones walk of religion to a fairytale...as a made up story..based on imagination....for their are millions who have seen glorious visions and heavenly things who will not see it as that...and it shouldn't even be compared to that...I don't know exactly what you believe...but Love and respect of each others faith is a good place to start...

and David, I don't believe in an unforgiving God, whose objective is to destroy man in hell...I don't believe in Hell...as some teach...for hell was made for the devil and his angels...I believe that in the end all that are lost will be found...because Jesus said so..and he loses none.....and every dog will have its right to the childrens crumbs...so blessings for everyone...
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I believe that in the end all that are lost will be found...because Jesus said so..and he loses none.....and every dog will have its right to the childrens crumbs...so blessings for everyone...

Sorry can you put that in leymans terms, I never learnt biblebashing bullshit, all I get is.

I believe that in the end all that are lost will be found.
1) No, all that get lost sometimes never return (murdered).

because Jesus said so
2) Did he, When?

and he loses none
3) Does Jesus work for mountain rescue.

and every dog will have its right to the childrens crumbs.
4) Is this a cryptic clue. or I'm a Pagan, am I a Dog?

so blessings for everyone
5) Who me and even Dogs?
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

far from Bible bashing am I...for Iam a dog...and unworthy...but I say whats wrong with being a dog...you don't see them picking up our poop....hahaha
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread has taken an interesting turn.

Calm, as I said I was joking. I think you know, when your faith is sincere these words don´t stick to it anyways.
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to serious...

In the discordian thread I have described this phenomenon as the "ongoing debate between the Shamanic and the Christian heritage".

But that is not entirely accurate. It´s not just bilateral, there is a third party involved. It´s a trilateral discourse between Shamanism, Christianity and Science. Of course each corner of the triangle sees the line between the two others. Shamanism sees technocracy, Christianity sees inhumanity, Science sees irrationality in the two others.

Sometimes this discourse takes a bizarre turn. Here´s an example of a Scientist rejecting Cannabis because the High is not an entirely scientific phenomenon, presented by a Shaman to convince you that Christianity is at huge distance to him. How does this sort out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: