THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
A plant is not God.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IntrepidEZJ
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it funny that some people claim to hold a monopoly on this "truth" they call God.

In fact, they don't have to claim it at all, as it pours through the typing on these very pages.

Yet, in a world where evidence makes or breaks you, some will claim that you must have "faith".

10,000 religions, and I must have "faith"?

Is it the type of faith that the ground will not fall "in" when we step on it?

Or WOULD THAT BE the faculty of reason? (which would be my answer)

I see faith as the enemy of reason, and at this point I have not been convinced that they are mutally compatible.

Now, I don't reason at all on what God is, or is not, as there is not a single shred of proof of "his"/"her" existence.

Therefore, I find it hard to make such judgements with no evidence whatsoever, and the religious here, will find this even harder, as they choose to "believe", which in my mind is the opposite of finding out.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nachtschattenreich,

Well I can't call you God then Sad .
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You just have to open your eyes to reliase God!!! Shocked
Quote:
Now, I don't reason at all on what God is, or is not, as there is not a single shred of proof of "his"/"her" existence.
IntrepidEZJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just read what you wrote.

Therefore, my eyes are open, and I see the THC Ministry screen where I am typing a reply.

Is this god?
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer didn't take you long.
It must of been God who taught you to reply, otherwise you would not have bothered.
john s revealer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After many years of questing for the spirit . I accept that God the creator goes by many names and aspects. May understanding guide us .The great ego that is blinds us to the true nature that is the force That we call God is religion.
The Yin and Yang of the Taoist has much more meaning than just the totality of opposites as one There can be no good with out evil. There can be no male with out female. One of the laws of science state that energy can not be created or destroyed only transformed I believe that Life is a peculiar form of energy that inhabits the flesh.
True science does not lie. Even if we take the Genisis story at face value. It too follows the same model of how life began on this planet that the evolutionist say. life began in the sea. Of course creationist love to distort what the Theory of Evolution Is
Evolution only says that a species can only survive if it can adapt. We can see today the simple evolution of man even today while we look much like man of 5000 years ago there are some perceptable difference. We have adapted to our enviroment. Man today is taller more long lived than he was even 2ooo years ago.
As a Gnostic Christian I accept the knowledge that the spark of the devine lives in us all. And the power of the devine is manifested when we come together in a united agreement . Then all things are possible.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There can be no male with out female

I am sorry you are wrong there, some life forms are both and neither!!!!
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the human race has moved on from yin and yang, life is not just black and white, there are many colours in between that make us who we are.
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namaste IntrepidEZJ and All

I totally understand where you are coming from. Raised Catholic, born again in my early teens, then I was a preaching atheist for 5 years till 20 when I was introduced to the Urantia book http://www.thc-ministry.net/downloads/The-Urantia-Papers.pdf. At 18 I discovered Cannabis and started to sense a power greater than my self. i'm gonna be 47 this spring Shocked.

What the Universe is depend greatly on ones perspective. Much of what is taught as the word of GOD is a big load of shit. Some of sceince is a load of shit. It is your lifes purpose to sift thru the shit to find the pony. (it's from a parable I once heard). From one persective every thing that is, is GOD. So both the computer and cannabis are a reflection/manafestation of GOD.

We are the Personlized reflection/manafestation and creation of the First Consciousness. Made to be another consciousness, capable of being aware of being aware of,(thats not a typo) and having a relationship with, the First Consciousness and all other consciousnesses. And capable of co-creation.

One of the greatest lies we have ever been told is that GOD cannot and will not prove his/her existence. Truth is GOD is constantly trying to communicate with you. It is said to love a man you must first really know him, but to know GOD you must first love him. It is Love that is the true power and essence of GOD. The power to make universes pales before it.

In a quiet safe place with as good buzz on, ask "If your really here I want to KNOW!" then listen/feel. If you are not looking for something chances are you will never find it.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with brother Jack...here...yes if you don't look for something to happen well it wont...but see if you get in the zone...and that Zone is LOVE for God is LOVE...when you get there ...YOU WILL KNOW...and when the LOVE flows it will bring you that which you seek for...for he that seeketh findeth...and he that asketh recieveth...but don't ask for a sports car...or lesbians to move in next door... Laughing just a little joke from the other post...Now you got to LOVE ME ...I can take a joke you know...as long as its done in a jokingly manner...
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Calm,

I love you, and that aint no joke sister. but don't tell the wife!!!!
john s revealer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David i accept your premise but in the yin yang you will notice the small opposite color in the major fields this represent that very fact. That there is no single pure explantion of the world .You may see that it is the whole that is both . and you can find yin yangs in a multitude of colors not just black and white the Korean yin yang is red n blue for an example. The yin yang is an expression of nature found in the shamatic understanding of Taoism But its only a symbol nothing more. When Jesus was ask by what sign shall we know you his answer was not the cross but the fish the sign of Jonah. It seem strange to me that those who profess to follow Christ put such emphasis on the cross as it was adopted from the religion of the pagan Celts by St Patrick in Ireland where for centuries it was the sign of Black magician they even represent the hippie peace sign as a Satanic upside down cross. LOL they forget It was the way St Peter was crucified because he felt unworthy to died in the manner of the Master. As I say I find it strange that Christians hold the emblem of criminal execution in such a revered place
Many many years ago I left behind the title of Christian for My own choice of Joshuian or yashuian just my preference Since the conatation of Christian and the autrocitys that have been comitted in the name of My Master offend me. I accept that God the creator has manifested himself to man many time and in many different places and goes by many names. God is greater than any name that Man can give to this the ultimate reality.
If you have read my posts you will know that i am steeped in the Judeo Christian traditions but i practice tolerence and understanding and the accept the rights of Others to chose for them selves the path upon which to walk.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>>> God is greater than any name that Man can give to this the ultimate reality. <<< I love how you said this brother John...truly spiritually inspired...there is so much controversy over a name...in the Chrisitan World it's pathetic...and really causes a lot of division... I find Yeshuan quite lovely...for Thou Shalt call Him Yeshua....for he shall save the World...from sin...Now thats a Name that was told by God ...to give ...the Christ...so to me thats a heavenly name Wink

On another note and at the other post.... http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7574&start=30 I would hope brother John and brother Jack would share their thought concerning bible text...do you believe that all scripture was indeed inspired by God or do you think that man put in his two cents in here and there...which brings contridictions...Like for instance I'm totally for every word that Jesus spoke...Which as in the Old new testament it was an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth and seem to be about war and pretty much if you wasn't a JEW you were killed....but when Jesus came he totally went against that scripture and said resist not evil ...love your enemies and do them no harm...
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CALM_IN_THE_USA wrote:
do you believe that all scripture was indeed inspired by God or do you think that man put in his two cents in here and there...

I am convinced that the bible has been written by men.

Wether those men were inspired by 'god' or other motives is hard to find out, as we can not look into the minds of those men, but when you look at the huge amount of plagiatrist sections that were 'inspired' by other, much older believe systems, it is valid to presume that there were other motives than just being 'inspired by god'.

Did you know that the Buddha was born out of a virgin mother, that a star shined bright that day, that 3 wise men came to his crib, etc..?

When you study the bible and compare it to modern NLP manuals, you wil find remarkable resemblence, way too remarkable to be a coincidence, so from a scientific point of view I say that it was written as a NLP manual, to control the mind of the masses.

History shows that, as an NLP manual, it serves its purpose.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm no I didnt know that about Buddah...and hadn't felt the need to study any other religious beliefs for I'm totally satisfied with what I've experienced by Believing upon Christ...In my athestic days where I was convinced there was no such thing as a God and people just died and thats just it......but 20 years ago when I came to believe...some of the prophecies that were spoken by Christs and some spoken in Rev. I came to the reality of God...for one how can man know such things back then of what was in the future lest something of a spiritual nature told them these things....One book I read was about the Mark of the beast and a cashless society...where the author broke down the bar codes ...which you will find on many of the US products...and on each bar code they clearly show the numbers 666....well that was enough to make me really believe....and being first introduced in a pentecostal oness congregation of Believers ...I experienced many things...that I not only BELIEVED....BUT I KNOW! For one experience: I did cast out a devil...the very night I recieved the HOLY GHOST ( for Jesus said these signs shall follow them that believe in my name they shall cast out devils)...and that was pretty scary...but the Power that I found to be Inside was greater than any fear ...I'd like to share what exactly happen that night ...this incident that happen in the presents of about 6 teenagers was indeed a night we all remembered..I was just arriving home after recieving the Holy Ghost ...Holy spirit...on my arrival my nephew Joe Paul had just arrived to my door from Maryland...I was excited to see him and being a newly born babe in Christ...I couldn't wait to tell him GOD EXIST....well I brought some of my x-husbands sisters and their friends to sleep over that same night ...and it was then all these things begin to happen...we all sat in the living room as I just couldnt shut up telling Joe about Jesus...when my x-sister in laws friend begins to go into a convulsion...being throwed on the floor...Now this girl was not eptileptic but this was indeed an eptileptic spirit...for earlier there was a woman at the Church I attended who was delivered of that very thing...I guess it may have followed us looking for a host...but not realizing what was happening nor what I was about to confront the Word of Jesus was quickened to me to rebuke and cast out in the name of Jesus...well as soon as I said that the girl sat up...and I kid you not ...growled at all of us in the room ...The growl was so Loud it sounded as if it was hooked up to a mic at a Kiss concert.....the temperature in the room instantly dropped to freezing where we could see our breath...and it was August...well my doors before this were opened but when that devil took hold of that girls body...and made that growl the doors slammed shut...and we all busted out in scream...those sitting on the sofa reached for afgans to cover themselves and could not move to stand up...But see I can go on and on of what happen....oh the cops were called for me disturbing the peace try explaining that experience to the cops...LOL But those are my experiences you can take them as you wish...Just another reason that I not only believe In Yeshua, But I know him...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: