THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
A plant is not God.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poko wrote:
most who think who are free, are slaves of a lie indeed, and the lie has become their trap. I am a slave of the Truth.

No amigo. You are a slave to FAITH, because there is no TRUTH in what you preach, because you can't PROVE what you preach.

Talking in riddles doesn't make it any more true either.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
poko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Word will prove itself to be the Truth.
viper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See and feel the truth of this word;

BOLLOCKS !

Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jack, as to your cinema reference, the gay daughter of the German Vice Chancellor* has a disproportionately lower profile than the gay daughter of the U.S. Vice President.

Viper, you can have your Woodstock in the shadow of the Church but not in the shadow of a mosque. Don´t let the Mutaween get you. Use your virility safely before it expires, and if you indeed satisfy all the partners you have been mentioning, take my best wishes for your health.

Poko, how comes that other participants´ sexual emotions can whip you so hard? There´s good chastity and there´s bad chastity, just as there is good sex and bad sex. YMMV.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poko ain't getting it.

He's starting to get hairy palms!!!! Laughing

sorry thats proberly not allowed

Last edited by David on Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
viper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nachtschattenreich wrote:

Viper, you can have your Woodstock in the shadow of the Church but not in the shadow of a mosque. Don´t let the Mutaween get you. Use your virility safely before it expires, and if you indeed satisfy all the partners you have been mentioning, take my best wishes for your health.

Thanks Nac.

I always wear my wellies when puddle jumping.

As for 'Woodstock' - are you serious ?

That's my idea of hell.

As for avoiding the shadow of a Mosque I'm happy and willing to reintroduce and indulge in the practice of temple whores. It was a very popular practice in that part of the world long ago.

Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vip, the W-word is just a wildcard for your favourite SD&R´n´R event. Anything goes.

Arguably there are individuals who believe their third shoe was safer than a nuclear power plant.

You may try whether you can get the true misogynics in Islam to laugh: Islam cleric goes sadomasochist, recants after public outcry

Quote:
A leading Malaysian Muslim cleric has suggested that all women should be fitted with chastity belts as a deterrent to rape and incest, a news report said Friday.

Abu Hassan Al-Hafiz, an influential cleric from the northeastern Terengganu state, said that women were most safe from sexual predators if they donned some form of barrier to their sexual organs.

"We have even come across a number of unusual sex cases, where even senior citizens and children are not spared. The best way to avert sex perpetrators is to wear protection," Abu Hassan said in a sermon late Thursday, quoted by the Star daily.

"My intention is not to offend women but to safeguard them from sex maniacs. Besides, husbands could also feel more secure, if you know what I mean."

In an immediate response to yesterday’s news reports, Women, Family and Community Development Minister Datuk Seri Shahrizat Jalil said the government was not interested in an idea from the pre-Islamic age of "jahiliyah" (ignorance).

She said it was more important for Muslims to have a stronger faith.

"It is better to have a steel-like iman (faith) rather than wearing the belt. If a person is bent on doing it (rape), he would find a way to do it even if one’s whole body is covered with metal," she said.

Do you know what he means?
viper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Nac you lost me.

What you on about ?

Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you announced you are into Islamic temple whoring, I thought a current newsitem from that particular field might seduce you into elaborating on your ideas, Vip.
viper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you announced you are into Islamic temple whoring, I thought a current newsitem from that particular field might seduce you into elaborating on your ideas, Vip.

Ah, I see.

Check out Chris Bennett's 'Sex, Drugs, And Violence In The Bible'. Its all in there.

In breif the 'old religions' practiced sexual rites in symbolism of the the mating of the Gods and to ensure fertility of the feilds. Sexual exstasy was used as a means for experiencing the divine. It is still practiced today by some.

See Ashera worship.

Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the ancient time the separation of Temple and brothel was almost as much of an achievement as later the separation of Church and state.

Before this the individual was subject to all kinds of collective taboos imposed by tradition and magic. If you eat from the plant which is forbidden to your tribe, you know you will become depressend and expect your death and die, don´t ask why. Your piece of land marries the neighboring piece of land, and the humans somehow have to arrange with it. Now we are moving towards a minimal number of collective taboos and maximal control thereof by the individual.

Historically, I think satisfying sex was a rare situation for a temple whore. Still, in a free society the setting and role models may be fascinating to some.
viper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the ancient time the separation of Temple and brothel was almost as much of an achievement as later the separation of Church and state.

Before this the individual was subject to all kinds of collective taboos imposed by tradition and magic. If you eat from the plant which is forbidden to your tribe, you know you will become depressend and expect your death and die, don´t ask why. Your piece of land marries the neighboring piece of land, and the humans somehow have to arrange with it. Now we are moving towards a minimal number of collective taboos and maximal control thereof by the individual.

Historically, I think satisfying sex was a rare situation for a temple whore. Still, in a free society the setting and role models may be fascinating to some.

Interesting view point.

I think you have it a bit back to front but, live and let live .............

Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viper -

Quote:
live and let live

I thought I wouldn´t, but I have something to add to this.

The translation of temple whoring is noncommercial promiscuity.

What can be found both historical and present are basically two approaches to temple whoring: institutionalisation and repression. Either it has its place and is a biography in itself, or it is everywhere except in the biographies. Either the temple whore is unable to opt out of that path of life when having reached its end, or it is spiritually homeless and as such vulnerable to any evil that whatever entities may direct against it. The society in which a temple whore can freely follow both the calling into bodily submission and the one out of it is still to be built.
Rev. Adam Z

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: This is what I believe... Reply with quote

poko wrote:
Yes, i believe that God created the universe and his laws. Science believes that it was created by chance, and pagans believe that there was a female power that created god and god created with her all things. One day man will know that only God can give life, peace and abundance, not science. We trusted in a lie, and the lie has become our trap.

Well I don’t understand why the theory of God and the feminine cannot be one and the same. Just take a look at the world around us; it is the female that gives birth in all species, (aside from asexual beings). It is the female that lives longer than the male in most species. It is the female that represents the closest image of God.
The male is the exact opposite of God, the devil does not exist, and all “evil” comes from the EGO. Cannabis helps break the Ego, cannabis is a conduit to God. I believe that God is more androgynous rather then the fierce masculine such as the representation of Zeus. Why is it always the masculine that has to be in power? The masculine wants to separate himself from his God, he believes that man was placed on this planet to rule, and that it is his to do with what he wishes. Man is just like the lion, or the beetle, we are all cohabitants of this planet.
Christianity has the belief of going to heaven after they pass on…which is a beautiful idea. But I feel that it is that sense of going to a better place that they forget to take care of the place that they are at right now. MOTHER EARTH, is the only place we have to live. There is NO need to be looking for other planets to inhabit, everything that we need is right here. All the answers to our questions can be found in plants and animals.
Your creation theory is a beautiful idea, but I believe that the creation theory was written by people known as the Takers. The true creation story is the one written by the Leavers.

Rev. Adam Z
Shemshemet Ministry

"Political Freedom, Religious Tolerance, Personal Integrity"
"Defend Your Constitutionally Protected Rights"
"Shoulder to Shoulder we will travel on the Truth of Cannabis Smoke"
zero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until someone can actually prove an idea, it is a theory.

We can all agree with that.

What gets me is when people go around stating a theory as fact and downing others for not believing their theory.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: