THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
A confused Question
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason Brackett
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: A confused Question Reply with quote

First off I appolige if my question should have been posted in present court cases, but I feel it's not important enough to take up it space since it's only a little question. Here is the ordeal; I received a simple possession charge/ticket yesterday 2/3/07 around 9:00pm. Except the officer has written it for Sat. the 6 day of Jan. 07 at 20:14? Then written under Violator Responsibility that: I Understand that I Have to Appear On or before 1-19-07 ? How since January 19 has passed two weeks ago. All occurred in wild and wonderful Boone Co. West Virginia. Wouldn’t the incorrect date void the ticket?
Can some body help straighten out this mess?

http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/west_virginia_state_norml
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idiots... Laughing I would say it's quite impossible they can do anything. His summons proves he doesn't even know when he saw you ALLEGEDLY in posession of whatever. If he can't even get the date right (missed by nearly a whole month) how can he be a credible source of information about what supposedly took place?

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got to be quick so here goes,

I had to sign in to the police station every other day before a court case.
Now I am old enough to realise that the courts want to turn your life upside down, they think its funny (weird sense of humour) anyway I didn't sign in so they arrested me, the duty solicitor said "you are going to have to say guilt. I said let me tell you even if I was guilty I certainly would never admit it, I could not sign in as I was sick" he said you don't have any evidence" "No but they will have to let me out to get some because I was just on my way to the doctors before my arrest" he laughed and said "your going away for 6 months" I said quietly to him in his eyes "piss off"

I stood up in court with the duty solicitor smiling at me. The judge said "I have two dates here that you did not attend" and he said "the 14th and 15th". I said "something is wrong there I only sign in every other day" he said "your right I am going to throw one of these dates out , why did you not sign in" so I told the truth. My grandparent are really ill and I have been looking after them, I caught a bug and could not get out of bed, I was going to sign in and go to the doctors I have told everyone this but they just laugh at me so I have no proof of my illness.

He said " I am not happy with this waste of court time heads will roll for this, I am sorry we have brought you here, you may leave my court room".

I gave the duty solicitor a very firm wink and left, he was not smiling!!!!!
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namaste Jason

HAHA! you have already won! You just need to do the leg work. Write a "complete report" of the incident as an Affidavid, (I solemnly swear blah blah) have it notarized, go to the court, give it to the court clerk. They wiil either throw it out right there or investigate and throw it out. Try not to laugh! There is also a good chance of the Oscifer will be called to the carpet for it. Laughing Did you plead "religious use" to the Oscifer?
Let us know the out come.
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blessing's Jason,

I agree with Rev. Jack, it looks like you already won...Unless there is some alternative reason why this Cop put a date...such as that on the ticket ...I don't know sounds awfully ...shady to me...who knows...what they have in store...I so hope you have a witness other than the officer who was present at the time of this write up...hmmm I just don't get... how they could write a date so wrong...darn I sound paranoid...gee and they blame it on cannabis...lol
john s revealer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree your ticket is isn't worth the paper its written on have the officer produce his ticket book Thats all the evidence you will need .
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigok
Jason Brackett

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:08 pm    Post subject: Guilty till proven Innocent Reply with quote

I visited the court house to see about my charges, I showed the magistrate that the dates were both incorrect. to which I was told you can either plead guilty to the charges or you can attempt to fight them. I responded I'll fight this entirely, the dates are incorrect, after wards I filed out required court papers and was told I’ll receive a summons for my hearing in 4-8 weeks.

David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yer go brother,

Never, never say guilty, they will threaten the works but you have to stay focused, they will want the head of the one who made the mistake!!! remember the policeman is the confused one, what weed man I don't know anything about it? Very Happy
CALM_IN_THE_USA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey was wondering though... can they use the words that Jason typed here in this blog as evidence against him?......
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they can prove that he typed it, yes.
Bubba
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its really to bad that you waived your right to a quick trial. Aka having a trial within 3 days is your right!
You should look into having an attorney represent you, coming from the guy who was just sued and lost 11k over it. I was in the right, they even committed perjury in Court, yet without a Lawyer I was not heard!
Welcome to America Land of the Fee! Oh S**T I Mean't The Free!!

Bubba
jason_brackett

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: Waiting still Reply with quote

I'm currently still waiting for a trial date. I haven't recieved any information since wi went to the courthouse to fight the ticket in the first place.
Jason Brackett

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Date recieved Reply with quote

I have finally recieved a date for my pre-trial April 5 at 1:30. Hopefully all will go well wish me luck i'll need it

Brother Adam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be surprised if this is not thrown out.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: