THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
A biker walks into a bank...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: A biker walks into a bank... Reply with quote

Had a break, read this and smiled Smile

A biker walks into a bank and says to the woman at the teller window "I want to open a damn checking account." The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?" "Listen up, damnit. I said I want to open a damn checking account now!" "I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank!" The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language.
They both return to the window and the manager asks the old biker, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?"
"There is no damn problem," the man says. "I just won 50 million dollars in the damn lottery and I want to open a damn checking account in this damn bank!"
"I see," says the manager, "and is this the bitch that's giving you trouble?"

PotSmokingFiend

Location: On a small blue/green planet in one of the outer spiral arms of a Galaxy called 'The Milky Way'.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing nice Laughing Laughing
BabyBuD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing claps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: