THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
9.21.06 My HAO testimonial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: 9.21.06 My HAO testimonial Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Aloha! Happy end of summer.

I have a small kine testimony about holy anointing oil that just happened to me. I've had an itchy and watery eye for the last three days. The more I rubbed it the worse it got. I've been wondering what medication, if any, was needed and I thought holy anointing oil might be too hot for getting directly in my eye. Last night I was frustrated enough to try a very small amount as a last resort. It worked!

I put less than a drop of HAO on my finger and applied it to the side of my eye where it mixed with the wetness there. The itching stopped immediately and there has been zero burning sensation which I had thought was going to be a sure thing.

Here I am the next morning applying another super-small amount of HAO in the same way and getting instant relief. My eye feels almost normal now and I'm on the road to recovery. Amazing stuff.

Hallelu-Jah!

Roger

@@@
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is definitely something to that recipe, Roger. I will never doubt it till the day I die for what it did in my time of need.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
rainbowbeamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: becoming Grace Reply with quote

becoming Grace

http://www.opc.org/cce/covenant.html

http://freebooks.entrewave.com/freebooks/view/gndg/s51p499.htm

http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/earthly%252Bgrace%252Bof%252Bmankind/1/-/1/-/-/-/1/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/417/top/-/-/-/1

“When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

Last edited by rainbowbeamer on Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Roger told me to not get HAO in eye. It will burn, so avoid putting it on third eye. Now I see this, curious that the instructions changed.

Third eye is closer to center of forehead, so it's OK -- even recommended -- that you annoint there.

I would avoid the eyes, personally, as the cinnamon can cause burning.

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
john s revealer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently i assembled the ingrediants for the HAO. Using some of the fan leaves and essential oils obtained from herbal shops i managed to approximate the HOA. Shorty after makeing my small batch just a few ounces I severly burned the large knuckle of my left index finger by splashing frying hot grease on it. The hot grease cooked the skin creating a small third degree burn. I have to say this that I am diabetic an healing often takes a long time. But after only three weeks of treatment with my HOA my finger is allmost completely healed I also use a few drops on my hands to help relieve the pain of arthritist in my hands and some more on my lower back from pain from collective damage from many falls and several car accidents. I find when I rub it into my back I can get A relitively pain free night of sleep
And now I know what John The Baptist ment by baptism by fire after annointing my temples with just a few drops oh the HOA.
May the blessing of the most high be upon all here who reside in love and his will be done here.
stefvanwijk
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I u mean the fan leaves of the Cannabis I would not remove too much. If one intended to grow these for mental active flowers, it is better not to remove them at all. Because one can have a less photoactive period of time during flowering. You never know. These peraticular leaves are important while flowering, for producing vast amounts of all kind of sugars.

It is well known that Cannabis cures skin problems, on Jamaica it is used often. This is also why the Cannaboids, pure and thus vaporised are a very good termporary care medicine for Asthma. Which is actually a skin defence over reaction. Which can be well treated with Cannabis flowers smoke or vapor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: