20 May 2004
Our ref: HW/mm/may 04.E004
Reverend Ferre van Beveren
Email: [known at The Lancet]
Dear Reverend van Beveren
LANCET, Vol 363, 2004, pp 1579-1588
Vol 363, 2004, pp 1568- 1569
Proposed Use: To be placed on the World Wide Web for access by church members.
As per your
1. If any part of the material to be used (for example, figures) has appeared in our publication with credit or acknowledgement to another source, permission must also be sought from that source. If such permission is not obtained then that material may not be included in your publication/copies.
2. Suitable acknowledgment to the source must be made as follows:
“Reprinted with permission from Elsevier (The Lancet, Year, Vol No, pages)”
3. A hyper-text is included to the Lancet Homepage at www.thelancet.com
4. Reproduction of this material is confined to the purpose for which permission is hereby given.
5. This permission is granted for non-exclusive world English rights only. For other languages please reapply separately for each one required. Permission excludes use in an electronic form other than as specified above.
Your future requests will be handled more quickly if you complete the online form at www.elsevier.com/locate/permissions